Junior Quantitative Risk Management Consultant
Are you the entrepreneurial risk manager who is looking for a new challenge within a growing risk management advisory office?
Probability & Partners
Probability & Partners helps pension funds, institutional investors, fiduciary managers, asset managers, banks and insurers with good risk management. For this we provide building blocks for a coherent risk building. Each part of risk management is covered by an experienced specialist. Thanks to our years of experience in risk management for financial institutions, we offer you a broad coherent proposition. We do this based on Consulting, Change, Interim, Projects and Managed Service.
• Implement and support risk management solutions for clients
• Advice financial institutions on risk methodology, models, governance and policies
• Validation and reporting on risk models
• Translate regulatory requirements into new models
• You perform assignments for our clients independently and in within a team. You can broaden yourself in various content areas.
• You are always in contact with the customer.
• You work alternately in modelling and model validation
• Completed Master’s degree in econometrics, mathematical, quantitative finance with excellent academic record (GPA>8.0);
• Interested in financial risk modelling;
• Strong programming skills and preferably some experience with using Excel, R, Matlab and Python;
• Good communication skills;
• Internship in risk roles at a large financial institution is highly desirable;
• Publications is a plus;
• Fluent English; Dutch is an asset
• You will work with a lot of (major) financial institutions, and solve their most critical quantitative risk management problems
• Your knowledge of financial risk modelling will be refreshed with best industry practices
• An excellent working environment, offering you flexibility to define your role
• Competitive salary and benefits.