Hours per week
Final study year
MSc. in a Quantitative Field or Risk Management
• Analytical and critical;
• Problem solving and proactive attitude;
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills;
• Ability to distinguish between main- and side issues.
• MSc in a quantitative field such as Applied Mathematics, Quantitative risk Management, Econometrics, Actuarial Sciences, Quantitative Finance;
• Excellent academic track record (GPA > 7.5).
• Programming (Python, R, SQL, etc);
• Risk analysis;
• Risk modeling;
• Financial markets and risk management.
• Internship at financial institution;
• Experience with Artificial Intelligence;
• Board year of student association.
We are a consultancy firm specialized in risk management, founded in 2014. Probability currently employs around 25 people. Our offices are located in Amsterdam and Gouda. With our services, we support a wide variety of clients in the financial sector. For example, we work for banks, insurers, pension funds, asset managers, supervisors, FinTech and family offices. We help our clients manage their risks. In doing so, we use a holistic approach to risk management, and a unique combination of hands-on experience in the field and academic knowledge.