Gerd-Jan van Wiggen’s column in the Financial Investigator is about The EU Taxonomy Regulation and highlights banks’ exposure, trading books, and green missions.
- Unique methodology: at Probability & Partners, we have created our own methodology for assessing and supporting your organization with regulatory implementation.
- Experienced consultants: our consultants have 10+ years of experience working in financial and non–financial risk, regulations, and governance. We service banks, insurers, payment service providers, and fintech firms.
- Pragmatic approach: based on our experience with multiple organizations of all sizes, we have built our own pragmatic methodology for a balanced approach, focused on being fully compliant and efficient.
- Extensive expertise: We have expertise in the following topics: IORP II, Solvency II, Basel II, III, IV, PDS2, GDPR, BCBS 239 (PERDARR), as well as Third-party management (outsourcing arrangements), IFRS 9, IFRS17, EMIR, CRR, FRTB
- Analysis: we assess existing and emerging regulatory requirements applicable to the organization.
- Strategy: we determine implementation strategy jointly with the client
- Implementation: we have developed our methodology for implementation and demonstration of maturity, including design and operational effectiveness tests. We can support with a resolution of regulatory action points to achieve compliance.
- Quality control: we ensure that our solution is internally challenged.
- Audit: we prepare you for an independent audit.
- Reporting to senior management: we ensure that there are no surprises along the way.
We provide any of the above elements also as a separate service.