What we do
- Use the institution’s risk profile as a starting point for our advice.
- Bundle the right skills and knowledge to handle your particular situation.
- Provide advice on the order of, and coherence between, the risk building blocks.
- Advice on what information should be given to the Supervisory and Executive Boards to facilitate dialogue on the risk profile.
- Ensure productive collaboration with short lines of communication.
- Give solid, practical advice based on relevant experience.
- Work cost-efficiently.
- Manage expectations, by selling only what we can deliver.
- … deliver an experience that promotes repeat business
Examples of our services
- Strategic risk assessment
- Quick Scan Risk Management Pension Fund
- ICT Security Scan
- Preparation of risk appetite statement
- Scan of consistency mission and risk management
- Scan of model use and model risk
- Advice on non-financial risk
- Scan of information for Supervisory and Executive Boards
- Outsourcing of risk management setup
- Supervision of preparation for external auditors (DNB)
- Setup and implementation of integrated risk management and compliance
Quick scans can focus on very specific areas but can also be used more widely. Soft skills, such as teamwork, may also be covered.