Trends & Risk management
In a world where risk management has become so broad and at the same time so specialist, for many organizations it is impossible to organize all knowledge in-house. Read the interview in the newest edition of the Financial Investigator with our managing partner, Pim Poppe. This article touches upon contemporary questions and trends, such as:
- Clashing of change capacity with complexity
- Good cost savings and wise investments
- Optimal combination of the first, second, and third line
- Trends from expensive Apha to cheap Beta in asset management
- If all risks are excluded, the business risk increases
In the cover story with Pim Poppe, the founder of Probability & Partners, about the rapid developments around risk management various topics were discussed. Such as corporate social responsibility: ‘clients struggle with this topic: what is the best way to reach goals, what are the costs, and how can we manage it?’.
Read the complete edition
Would you like to receive more information?
If you would like to receive more information about the topics in this publication, please contact Pim Poppe or Svetlana Borovkova.