Svetlana Borovkova’s column in the Financial Investigator is about the relationships between news sentiment & corporate bond yields, and ESG scores & corporate bond yields.
Define the client’s sustainability goals
ESG data provider selection & onboarding
Measuring ESG goals for your portfolios
Roadmap to improvement & selection
ESG reporting & monitoring
Ongoing evaluation of sustainability goals
- ESG vs. Financial Performance of large cap firms: The case of EU, US, Australia and South-East Asia
- How to measure and improve a portfolio’s contribution to SDGs?
- Sustainable Factor Investing: ESG Considerations in your Factor Strategies
- Sustainable Investing during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Roundtable ESG Investing
- P&P has its own sustainability scoring methodology, which is robust, quantitatively driven, and flexible in terms of sustainability goals and data sources.
- We help the client to formulate and measure their own sustainability goals.
- We apply a variety of approaches to sustainability-driven portfolio construction and scoring; the choice of approach is tailored to the client’s needs.
- We are experienced with ESG data from different providers: Refinitiv, Sustainalytics, RepRisk, TruValue, Moody’s.
Past assignments include:
- ESG scoring methodology improvement for a major data provider.
- Data selection and onboarding for banks and asset managers.