Quantitative Investment Strategies
Mark Twain said: “Plan for the future because that’s where you are going to spend the rest of your life”.
At Probability, we advise you on cutting egde but also on straightforward investment strategies.
Our focus is on
- ESG (environmental, social, governance) investing. Our ESG related research includes:
- News and social media sentiment analysis for investment and trading. Research includes:
- Simple, easy-to-understand asset allocation and stock selection.
Our unique perspective
- Objective and data-driven approach to investment decisions.
- Excellent academic expertise and track record in sentiment analysis for finance.
- Deep understanding of investment opinions and the needs of our clients.
Another famous quote we work by is: “The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight”, as said by Carly Fiorina.
Our vision on data analytics at Probability & Partners is summarized in that famous quote by Carly Fiorina, former CEO of Hewlett-Packard. We help our clients to uncover the potential that lies in data. Our goal is to utilize the data to find empirically sound answers.
Services and vision
- Solid experience in advanced statistics.
- Modern data analysis and machine learning expertise.
- Simple and transparent solutions, where possible.
- Complex solutions, where needed.
For each project, we provide a full data solution including
- Data cleaning and pre-processing.
- Data analysis, model building and estimation.
- Communication and visualization of the results.
- Integration into the client’s existing infrastructure.
Our areas of expertise include
- Statistical analysis of complex and large datasets.
- Machine learning methods for finance and other applications.
- Data mining and big data analytics.
Our implementation expertise encompasses R, Python and Matlab, as well as most statistical and ML packages.