Why Probability & Partners can be your partner in sustainability issues?
- P&P has many years of experience with ESG scoring, data analytics and portfolio management.
- P&P is strong in both academic research and practical implementation.
- P&P provides a holistic approach to ESG integration, backed by our risk management and quant experience in banking, pension fund and asset management industries.
- P&P bridges the qualitative and quantitative approach to ESG integration.
- We work together with you to provide tailor-made solution to your sustainability needs.
Typical roadmap to ESG integration
- Defining client’s sustainability goals
- ESG data provider selection and onboarding
- Measuring ESG goals for your portfolios
- Roadmap to portfolio improvement and selection
- ESG reporting and monitoring
- Ongoing evaluation of sustainability goals
P&P has its own sustainability scoring methodology, which is robust, quantitatively driven, and flexible in terms of sustainability goals and data sources.
We help the client to formulate and measure their own sustainability goals.
We apply a variety of approaches to sustainability-driven portfolio construction and scoring; the choice of approach is tailored to client’s needs.
We are experienced with ESG data from different providers: Refinitiv, Sustainalytics, RepRisk, TruValue, Moody’s
Related research and assignments
ESG for worldwide stock portfolios: whitepaper
ESG scoring methodology improvement for a major data provider.
Data selection and onboarding for banks and asset managers.